New song: Charmer


New Song "Charmer"


Afternoon everyone,

Isabelle's in Alberta on the SWS western Canadian mini-tour, and I was left with too much time on my hands, therefore wanted to post another of the new tracks for the upcoming ep. 

Charmer is the first track on Disagreements, an instrumental and meant to be the welcome mat for the collection.   It's kind of the darker side of our song Decay, well, it's meant to be at least.  After listening to all the songs in a row we thought the album might be a bit too dark, too moody, so the instrumental is an attempt to balance the entire listen, make it a bit lighter. 

Anyway, hope you like it.  Looks as though my deliberations have put us back a bit on our release date, but I really want to make sure everything is as good as it can be before we set these songs forth into the world.  Hopefully I'll submit the songs to our distributor on Monday and then we can shoot for a late November release.  (or really early December... but I think we can get it done before then)

Thanks for reading, have a good Saturday.  Cheers!!

Mark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Shows, video news, EP

New video! "Rushes Over Me"

New today "I Really Like Your Style"